Thursday, January 28, 2016

Week 1: Bee Venom Therapy for Lyme Disease, EDS and back pain.


Suzy Q watching the bees.
The First Week of Bee Venom Therapy

Ok, so the first week was harder then I thought it was going to be. I knew it would be hard, painful and I'd have some flare up, but man, I feel really sick.

The stings themselves are different each time. The first sting hurt but only for like five seconds then it numbed itself. The second sting, I barely felt while she was stinging me but then afterwards I could feel the stinger pumping out venom burning the nerves for like fifteen minutes. After the stinger was removed I had a sensation that it was traveling through the nerves in my back. The third sting really shocked me at how bad it hurt. It felt like someone put a cigarette out on my back. It lasted much longer then the others.

I woke up feeling very sick and toxic, herxy feeling. I almost had the feeling I should wait to do another sting but I felt if I couldn't make it through this first week even, what were my chances of any success? So I pushed through and my daughter Britt helped sting me.
My daughter keeping track of bee stings.
Throughout the day I just felt so sick. My lymph nodes in my groin and armpits swelled up. I developed a low fever and I just could barely stand. I got sharp pains in my heart which alarmed me. The stings are itching so badly I can almost not take it. Icing my back relieves it to some extent. Holding onto the hope that that goes away after the first month like everyone in the Bee Venom groups say.

So tough first week for me. I feel like a big baby saying this as others are stinging themselves ten times, three times a week and I'm having troubles with one sting. 

One thing that I think is  helpful to point out, is that my daughter Brittany went and got me a calendar to keep track of stings and reactions. This will be helpful in so many ways. You know how us Lymie's brains don't always work just quite right, so now I'll be able to look back and remember what happened at certain times.




This first week I:

  •  Did Test Sting
  • Stung 3x after test sting. 
  • Educated myself on Serum Sickness.
  • Brittany made a wonderful chart to help keep track of stings and symptoms.
  • Dranks lots of lemon water and alka seltzer gold to detox.

I have to say the hardest part of this for me, is still killing the bees. I have not made peace with thinking my life is more important then theirs yet.


Update

Sadly after the first week of BVT, I had to stop. With each sting my reactions were getting worse and worse. After the third sting I had a feeling I should stop but I pushed myself to do one more. That night was one of the scariest nights of my life.  

As usual right after the sting I barely had any reaction. But a couple hours after I started getting really bad pain around my lungs. My sister was over visiting from out of state and I had to go lay down. I couldn't even sit and talk to her. 

The bite started burning and becoming bigger and bigger. It didn't feel right. I started getting a feeling like it was swelling inward as well as outward. The redness started spreading across my back to my side and to the front of my stomach. All my lymph nodes swelled and I had red welts in random places that looked like stings but were not where I had stung myself. 

I developed a fever and bart like rashes all over my back and butt. I had pimple like things spread all around the bee stings. It was one long night. One of the BVT leaders told me my reaction was totally normal and that it was the venom killing pathogens, but my body told me that it was just too hard on my body. I was sick for about two weeks after this. It must of swelled the lining around my lungs which I am still having trouble with now a month later.

I do think BVT  helps others. I don't want to dissuade anyone from trying it. I have many many friends who are benefiting from it. I am a tough case and am very sensitive to many things so it doesn't shock me this happened.

But I am sad. I studied this for almost a whole year before doing it. I was so ready to get better. I really thought this would be the answer for  me. But what m y body is telling me is I need to be gentle with it. I do wish everyone else who is doing it good luck and I sure hope it helps you!

This was the start of the bad reaction six hours later. It only grew from here around my side onto my stomach. I only took pictures of the beginning of the reaction about six hours in then again at about eight hours, I wish I had gotten pictures throughout the night but I was too sick to move.


This picture is of some of the welts I was getting on my side.


As it started spreading around to my side.


It was the size of a cucumber sticking out of my back.





1 comment:

  1. I got diagnose of herpes virus last year, and i was taking some drugs prescribed for me by my family doc the drugs could not work and the herpes in my system was very terrifying that i was so depressed the good news is that i never gave up in searching for natural cure for herpes virus ,cause i believe so much in herbal medication.. One faithful morning i read a comment from a lady called Destiny Hudson on how she was cured with natural herbs made by DR.OYAGU from somewhere is West Africa, i immediately copied out his contact email via oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com and explain all my herpes problem to him via his email. the big truth is that it took just two week for his herbal medication to cure me completely without side affect. Till date am herpes virus free and all thanks to Dr OYAGU for his good deeds for me, Once again am very happy to share this great testimony of DR OYAGU cure hurry up now and contact him via his email address (oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com Call & WhatsApp him on (+2348101755322 ) and see what he can do

    ReplyDelete