Friday, April 15, 2016

New Treatment Protocol Overhaul

Ok so the Bee Venom Therapy didn't work out for me.. I hope it does for others and it seems to be.

So moving on to new healing aides and lifestyle changes. 

I realize a big part of what I need to do is get my pain under control. As it is right now I have to be in bed nearly all the time. I can barely walk, play with my grand daughter or shower. Everything is just painful because of my back and shoulder.

So here's what I am doing in the moment.


Chiropractor



Getting adjustements:  I started out weekly and now going to every other week. Just doing my upper back right now because I'm scared of  my lower back as a prior chiro experience messed my lower back up badly. So just starting with upper back for now.

Results so far: So far my chiropractor has fixed my upper back rib pain that I woke up with and lasted two weeks. I believe it was a sublexed rib.

Laser Light Therapy: I started going to get this done at my chiropractor 3x weekly. I did that for two weeks then moved down to once every other week. I would do it more but finances only allow for every other week. I did buy an at home machine too that I use a couple times a day. I bought a Light Relief System and I'll let you guys know if it works after I have been doing it for awhile. You can get one of these on Amazon for pretty cheap. Check it out here: Light Relief Infrared Pain Relief Device.

Update: I have been doing this for about a year now. I LOVE it and still use it daily. Love the heat setting!





Accupunture


I am getting acupuncture for back pain. It seems to work great the day of.. but then the next day back to the usual pain. My chiropractor works with a lot of Lyme patients and he says its not uncommon for accu to not control pain in Lyme patients. He suggested electrically charged water.

Electrically charged water: I have no idea what this really means. It is water toned to the frequencies of certain diseases and what heals them, so that is what I am trying. Sounds woo woo I know, but i met some people (including health care workers) and they told me he helped them, so that is what I am doing too.




Biomat


I use my Biomat daily. I lay on it mostly at night for several hours, hoping the infared heat is healing my damaged tissues/muscles inside my back. It feels great when I'm on it but hoping if I do it enough I will get more lasting results. Right now it helps relieve my muscle spasms in my back when I lay down, but as soon as I stand up my back hurts again.


Hemp Oil

Rubbing this on my back and shoulder throughout the day.

Supplements


I am one of those people who reacts negatively to most meds. Especially anything sedating like allergy pills, pain pills, anti anxiety meds... I just can't take them. So I am taking some supplements that are supposed to help reduce inflammation and just aid in healing. Also some that were recommended by my gene testing results.

Turmeric, Fish Oil, B 12, and  Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) Powder & Fibro Cream.
Since C. Diff I also added in Oil or Oregano, Aloe Vera Capsules, Garlic Capsules, two forms of probiotics, Bentonite Clay, and CBD oil along with Prodovite.

Everyone asks me what kind of Cannabis or hemp oil I use.. so this is the two I have tried.
1. Green Garden Hemp Salve


Leave me a comment below what you are  doing to try to get better, and what results you are getting. I would love to hear it!

Update

June 2016: It's been a couple months now since I started this routine with hemp oil, the Biomat, the light machine and Im doing about 75% better. Seriously out of all the ridiculously expesnive Lyme treatments I have tried that didn't work, this is the cheapest route I have gone, the easiest and most painfree and it's totally helping me with pain.

I am still dealing with awful fatigue and depression feelings though. Still need to find something to help that. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey, Lisa. You keep up the fight! Right now I'm on supplements, many for detox. But also B's and C. I'm on the Byron White Protocol. But, I'm afraid I'm going to need more. Been having major trouble chewing and swallowing. I'm finding that Pinella and Burber herbs really help. Peace and comfort to everyone! <3 Matt Young

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Matt! I sure hope that all helps you! I really liked the Byron White formulas too. I hvae done A Babs a couple times and A Bart and some others. Keep on fighting Matt!

      Delete